Unlocking the Potential of Young Minds: How the IB Nurtures Independent Learning in Primary Years
Learn more about how the International Baccalaureate (IB) program nurtures independent learning in primary years and prepares students for a successful academic career.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to the International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- Importance of independent learning in primary years
- Key elements of the IB program that promote independent learning
- Success stories of students who have completed the IB program
- Q&A session with school administrators and IB program coordinators
There are limited places available, so make sure to RSVP today!
Please complete the registration form in this page.
Please fill this form to confirm your attendance: