Beyond the development of skills, our sporting facilities support students in their goals of leading healthy and active lifestyles.
Students are encouraged to be involved in sports games and activities that nurture their physical growth and development. We offer opportunities to participate in both individual and team-based activities that require students to work towards to designated and/or collective goal, strengthen camaraderie, develop the school community and allow students to advance their sporting skills and abilities or discover new ones.
Modern offers students the following state of the art facilities:
- Four Basketball courts
- Two Football Fields
- A Cricket pitch
- Volleyball court
- 8 lane synthetic track with areas for field events like long jump, Shot put, Discus throw and javelin throw
- Two 25 meters swimming pools (one for Primary Students and a main pool with facilities for water polo)
- Five Cricket nets with flood lights
- Three Tennis courts
- A Multipurpose hall with markings for Badminton and Basketball
- A fully equipped Gym
- A Cycling and roller skating track