Celebrating and rewarding success
Results of the 2018 DSIB Inspection
Following our inspection in 2018, GEMS Modern Academy is proud once again to announce the inspection result from DSIB "Outstanding" for the 7th year running. We would like to thank our students, parents and staff for their ongoing support.
Please click here to view the report.
Results of the 2017 ICSE, ISC and IB examinations
ICSE (Grade 10)
Our Topper was Adiba Ejaz (98.8%)
- 41.8 percent of our students received an aggregate of 90 percent or more in the ICSE examinations.
- Our 10th Grade students obtained a 100 percent pass rate in the ICSE (Grade10) examinations.
- 6 students scored a perfect 100% in Computer Application.
- 4 students scored a perfect 100% in Environmental Application.
- 3 students scored a perfect 100% in Commercial Application.
- 9 students scored a perfect 100% in Mathematics.
- 1 student scored a perfect 100% in History, Civics and Geography
- 1 student scored a perfect 100% in Economics Application
ISC (Grade 12)
Our Toppers for Science were: Soumil Banerjee and Atharva Shrikrushna Pulujkar (99%)
Our Commerce Topper was Lavanya Hero Bhatia (96.25%)
Our Humanities Topper was Gayathri Pushpanadh (94.5%)
- 55.9 percent of GEMS Modern Academy students received an aggregate of 90 percent or above in the ISC (Grade 12) Examinations.
- GEMS Modern Academy students achieved a 100 percent pass rate in the ISC examinations.
- 15 students scored 100 % in Mathematics.
- 2 students scored a perfect 100% in Economics.
- 3 students scored a perfect 100% in Computer Science.
- 33 students scored 90% and above in all subjects they appeared for.
Modern’s IB Diploma Programme results was outstanding. Of the 30 candidates registered for the May 2017 session, 24 were Diploma Candidates and 6 were Diploma Course candidates. The average overall point score obtained by Diploma candidates was 33 points, far exceeding the world average of 30 points. In addition, 8% of our candidates achieved 40 points or higher, 29% achieved 35 points or higher and 71% achieved 30 points or higher. Our topper was Swayam Parida who secured 44 out of a maximum of 45 points.
Congratulations to all of our students and teachers on a wonderful two year journey and these excellent outcomes.