Celebrating and rewarding success
Results of the 2017 ICSE, ISC and IB examinations
ICSE (Grade 10)
Our Topper was Adiba Ejaz (98.8%)
- 41.8 percent of our students received an aggregate of 90 percent or more in the ICSE examinations.
- Our 10th Grade students obtained a 100 percent pass rate in the ICSE (Grade10) examinations.
- 6 students scored a perfect 100% in Computer Application.
- 4 students scored a perfect 100% in Environmental Application.
- 3 students scored a perfect 100% in Commercial Application.
- 9 students scored a perfect 100% in Mathematics.
- 1 student scored a perfect 100% in History, Civics and Geography
- 1 student scored a perfect 100% in Economics Application
ISC (Grade 12)
Our Toppers for Science were: Soumil Banerjee and Atharva Shrikrushna Pulujkar (99%)
Our Commerce Topper was Lavanya Hero Bhatia (96.25%)
Our Humanities Topper was Gayathri Pushpanadh (94.5%)
- 55.9 percent of GEMS Modern Academy students received an aggregate of 90 percent or above in the ISC (Grade 12) Examinations.
- GEMS Modern Academy students achieved a 100 percent pass rate in the ISC examinations.
- 15 students scored 100 % in Mathematics.
- 2 students scored a perfect 100% in Economics.
- 3 students scored a perfect 100% in Computer Science.
- 33 students scored 90% and above in all subjects they appeared for.
Modern’s IB Diploma Programme results was outstanding. Of the 30 candidates registered for the May 2017 session, 24 were Diploma Candidates and 6 were Diploma Course candidates. The average overall point score obtained by Diploma candidates was 33 points, far exceeding the world average of 30 points. In addition, 8% of our candidates achieved 40 points or higher, 29% achieved 35 points or higher and 71% achieved 30 points or higher. Our topper was Swayam Parida who secured 44 out of a maximum of 45 points.
Congratulations to all of our students and teachers on a wonderful two year journey and these excellent outcomes.